This is my Scrapbook Club Room! This is my slice of scrapbook heaven! I like it so much, I move my projects out of my little scrapbook room and out into this big room from time to time. I can fit fourteen scrapbookers pretty comfortably, but seven scrapbookers allows them to have a whole six foot table to themselves!
I love having scrapbook clubs! If you have never been to a Close To My Heart scrapbook club before, you have got to stop by my open house to check it out, ( 9am to noon, Saturday, August 29th). I have ladies that come every month to my scrapbook clubs, (some even come twice! LOL!). And some months there are a few new faces.
My monthly scrapbook clubs have several benefits:
- fun and interactive social time
- build and strengthen friendships, both old and new
- learn creative tips and tricks
- try products before you buy them
- recieve personal instruction
- perfect for those not interested in earning rewards by hosting home parties
- build on current scrapbooking and stamping supplies
- share artwork with others
- leave with completed scrapbook projects
- be empowered to be more creative
I currently have three scrapbook clubs: Girls’ Night Scrapbook Club, Get Er’ Done Scrapbook Club, and the Last Chance Scrapbook Club. I don’t ask my clubbers to sign monthly committments. I just ask that if you want to attend a club, to order and pay for your scrapbook kit by the fifth of the month, so I can place everyone else’s orders.
The first time you attend a scrapbook club, you are my guest and will be given the featured 2-page, 12 X 12 scrapbook layout FREE! So let me know a few days ahead of time, so I can have a kit ready for you. Bring a friend for twice as much fun! Please call or e-mail me if you have any additional questions, or would like to learn more.